Friday, June 10, 2005

When I want time to crawl by, it doesn't

Normally, weekends are days I can recuperate from the week and do simple things like sleep in, have a big breakfast with Phil, take Baboo for a long walk, go to the gym, take a shower, eat dinner, and watch a movie, fall asleep. As I said: ultra simple yet a time to completely unwind and relax. These days, ever since we moved, our weekends have been jammed packed with errands, preparation for the apartment, family obligations, and so on. Two weekends ago was my grandmothers move, the weekend before was my cousins graduation party, the weekend before Phil's aunts birthday... It was nice last weekend to go camping just Phil and I but still made us run around like crazy. Tomorrow we are off to one of Phil's friends cottages up-north. If the weather holds up, it should be fantastic but again busy busy busy... I know I should be staying home all weekend to study for my final on Tuesday but I can't be bothered... I can always cram on Monday and Tuesday before class. Next weekend is a party for my Grandmother:kinda like a house warming party in which my uncles from Calgary and Toronto will fly here. It's father's day at the same time. The weekend after is my sis's b-day therefore I foresee a bunch of activities. Before I know it... It'll be September and I'll be starting school again full-force. *Whimper*