Sunday, June 26, 2005

It tears me up inside

In my worst nightmares, I never imagined such a fight. I've heard other couples yelling and crying and being incredibly hurtful, but I never thought that would be us. There's so much anger and rage between us I would almost go as far as calling it hatred. Coming home last night, I was expecting my bags to be packed for me and put out on the front porch. Am I exaggerating? Will we get through this? Unlike what you said, its not because I am a princess that I've never been yelled at like that, it's because no human being deserves to be verbally abused for forty minutes straight about everything and nothing. You brought up the touchiest of subjects... Was it to get a reaction out of me or was it to do as much damage as possible? Is it repairable at this point? The house is so lonely without you and the dog. It's our first night apart in a year. I realize I might have pushed you over the edge. I feel the need to talk about things, I am much calmer now. I hope it's not too late.