Thursday, May 19, 2005

Totally lacking motivation

I have a lot on my plate: my summer class is accelerating at a deadly speed, midterm is next week and the only thing I've accomplished is going to class 4 out of the 5 times and taking off the wrapper of my book. I am working six days this week. Good thing monday is a holiday if not that would have been a one day weekend for me. I am working on some little marketing/data entry (I like to say marketing but its mainly data entry) project for aeroplans reward points. That is something I cam do from home on off hours but truth is I am running out of so called off hours. To top this off, I got my period one week early this month (and yes I am on the pill) and I am trying to lay off sweets for a bit (bad timing I know).
The conclusion that I've drawn from all of this is that no matter what I do, I'm an all or nothing kind of person... I undertake way too much and then I complain about being way too busy... sigh... I need a getaway... to think that a year ago today I was in Santorini laying on the beach, sporting a bikini and my Gucci sunglasses, reading a book, listening to tunes on my ipod, with a drink and my sis at my side... again... sigh...