Friday, April 22, 2005

Who says Leo's (and Taurus') don't like change?

Seems to be a trend that the month a May brings on some drastic changes. Last year, precisely this time, Kimmy and I were getting prepared for what I think was a life changing trip to Europe. We were busy sewing our Canadian patch on our backpack, planning the few pairs of shoes and purses we were allowed to bring given the size of our backpack, saying goodbye to friends and family, and so on. This year, as I am not embarking on a two month trek across Europe, I am embarking on another journey.... This time busy with painting everysingle room in our new apartment, preparing boxes, and so on... As excited as I was about leaving last year and no matter how much I would die to go on another adventure such as that one... I am ultra excited about what is to come for Phil and I. Ironic how exactly a year ago we were contemplating breaking up, and how maybe not in heart but definitely in land we were being distanced. Here we are, a year later, getting closer, in heart and in land...