Friday, April 08, 2005

Bunch of unrelated thoughts

- I have a major burn on the tip of my right index finger. It occurred last Saturday while lighting a match (and yes I used to smoke so its not that I am inexperienced with lighting up). It is KILLING me, typing and writhing is particularly painful
-Looking forward to meeting Phil after a long weeks worth of school and work. Going for a pint and then an hour long (much-deserved) couples massage at Spa Diva. I am still wondering whether I want a girl or guy to get rid of all these nots in my back... I have approximately one hour and 50 minutes to think about it...
-Started painting the new apartment this week. Ends up the color 'Cupid red' for the dining room is gorgeous! It's flamboyant red and it is looking terrific with all the dark wood frames. Never thought that painting would take this long though...
-My last day of classes is next Tuesday which means that finals are lurking around the corner... poopie...
-Joe's back from Mexico which means that Phil and I's privacy is invaded but only for another 3 weeks so it is not so depressing. This morning I rolled out of bed naked to go take a pee with the door opened... I must focus on trying to remember NOT to do that.
What's in store for the weekend: massage, drinks, dinner, work, and the gym... oh ya and sleep!!!