Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fight # 47

I hate this... same shit different week... insomnia, restlessness... urg... I feel so angry I just want to go outside and yell as loud as I can. Actually as we were fighting before in the living room an urge to throw the remote at him overcame me. I wanted to sleep on the couch. Now he's there playing his stupid video games. He totally embarassed me in front of friends I see once a year. Too jealous to even try to get to know their names. I look like I have the rudest and coldess boyfriend. Not very impressed. Why should I make excuses for his stupid behavior? I am so annoyed of this... I write him two nice love emails and what do I get? Not one phone call and just a meanigless kiss at the pub. On top of that if I wasnt going to introduce him to my friends he would have walked right past them. He didnt even want to hang out. Fuck you! You don;t even know or even care what I've been up to all day... I fucking cleaned the apartment I write him nice letters...