Saturday, January 22, 2005

Boredom

There's a saying that says that the cure for boredom is curiosity... well I am curious enough about microeconomics to be doing some work for my analysis of markets class on a saturday night! Not because I won't have time to catch up this week before I have to hand in my work on friday but becasue I lack better things to do... I'm curious about what other bloggers have to wriet about so I read for a while. My eyes are dry and tired of staring at the computer screen. I don't really know what's up with me lately, I fell so sedated... I feel like we watch so many movies and lie around so much. But it's a cold winter and my bones are cold enough as it is. I could make a million and one excuses not to go out. I like staying in, relaxing, being friendly to the budget or lack thereof. But I feel comotos... and I am not really interested in joining Phil and his three friends drinking beer in the next room.