Monday, November 29, 2004

Sex me up

I cannot even express how great my weekend was! On Friday, I stayed in and nearly fininshed a big report that is due on Wednesday. Then, Phil and I stayed up late to give eachother anniversary presents. He got me some ultra sexy underwear which I had to parade around all weekend... A CD, and the special illustrated edition of the Davinci code!!! It will be so tempting to ignore it until school is over. On Saturday, we slept in, had a big breakfast, went back to bed, walked to the summit, took a shower, went back to bed... We went out for dinner at night to L'academie... To say the truth, it wasn't ultra good... The mussels were awesome but the pasta not so great. But whatever, it was a bring your own wine so we got nice and tipsy. Anyhow, I wont go into much detail, needless to say that it was a sex filled weekend! Today, I was walking around school and the gym with a hickey the size of a tooney! I'm in love...