Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Just blabbermouthing!

I am exhilarated! A few more days until Phil and I's first year anniversary! How exciting. We might be going away and that is even more awesome since we are in dire need of some alone time.
Change in plans: we decided not to go through with the condo thing. To many factors are at play here and it just doesn't seem like a good idea at the moment. We have an alternative plan though which sounds even better. We are thinking about going to leave on the second floor of Phil's parents duplex. It's bigger then the condo, its still in NDG, its a nice old-styled place, we could use their backyard and on top of that, it would allow us to save some money to buy something of our own in the future! There's a fireplace, two bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a balcony... its sounds so perfect! and so far it looks like its gonna happen! I cna't think of any disadvantages at this point... The thought of living in our own place sounds surreal to me! To good to be true.
Saw the incredibles this weekend. So cute! I really recommend it! Entertaining, witty, funny... Lived up to my expectations.
The school year is coming to an end and I really need to motivate myself to give a major last push... I had a huge advertising project and presentation due yesterday. It did not go as well as I would have liked it to but I cannot help but feeling ultra relieved that no matter what the outcome is... ITS OVER!!! I only have two major assignments due next Wednesday, and besides that three finals!!! I just can't wait for classes to be over with: another week!!!
I must focus, I must be productive, and sharp! Speaking of being productive... This blabbering must stop!