Sunday, October 17, 2004

Starry starry night...

I have been having these unexplainable averse effects from stress lately. Last week, after my midterm I decided to take a break from the studying to go to the gym. I was in the midst of a conversation when I started seeing stars and big black dots. With the certainty of falling, I decided to go lie down on the mats for a bit. And then again yesterday, as I was studying for accounting (which seems like a lost cause), I seeing the spots again. So I went to the washroom to splash some water on my face and next thing you know I'm crying... Never again... Never again 5 classes... So I decided to come home to Phil... I let it all out... I cried... He made me a nice tea... We just stayed in bed for a while and relaxed. We had a much needed, romantic evening together. But today... I need to attack my books... Yet once again...