Tuesday, October 12, 2004

school, school, and more school

Sorry Mr Bloggo... I hate giving excuses but here it is: I have been absolutely swamped with school work. I have a paper to hand in today, I had a test over the weekend, I have a midterm and a presentation tomorow... get my drift??? Next week will also be a killer since I have three midterms. These 5 core classes are torture!!! but if there's a will there's a way. I feel though, that I've been neglecting everything else in my life... friends, the gym... myself!!! I've been spending some time with Phil but I know he feels neglected... I never lay beside him in the morning... we never have breakfast together... plus we are on different schedules now, I try to wake up early so go to bed early and he does the opposite... oh well, a period of adjustment I hope... good news is he got the job at IBM!!! He's really excited to start... I am so proud of him... I foresee yet another adjustment period though... oh well, maybe I won't feel so guilty not spending all of my free time with him... I have such a weak spot for him...