Friday, October 29, 2004

Early morning blog... me so tired

Waking up at 6 AM when it is cold and dark outside is NOT human. Especially when it's to take public transport for an hour to babysit two little monsters who's favorite words are NO, go away, I hate you, and WHY??? arggg... I don't mind helping my dad out but enough is enough... they ate unpleasant with me plus I lose so much sleep...
---
Phil and I got into another fight before yesterday. It seems to be about the same old shit though... I thought that would change when he started working but I guess not. I was furious that he actually told me that school is ALL I do... yes I am well aware of that BUT how could he say that to me the day that I got my consumer behavior exam back, with a puiny, stab in the heart, 53% ??? such a killer...
I've never been this broke. Not working is putting me further and further into debt... I am too young to be in the minus X thousands!!! Fair enough, I took a two month trip and a two week trip... but still, I am used to having an income and now I have nothing at all. So that's an added stress. I supposed I panicked and I told Phil that I don't think I would be able to move in with him this summer... as it is now, I am not paying for anything except for dinners and stuff but that's it... and even at that I have to credit card it up... He didn't take that well at all, he was crushed.
That being said, we are attending a meeting on saturday relating to some apartement buildings/condos they are building in the neighborhood. They are especially for young people wanting to own and they are really reasonably priced... it may be disastrous and gettho but it's worth going and putting our names on the list... you never know.
The fight stemed from that when Phil said "I am going to the meeting on saturday". Dilusional little me thought he was excluding me from that plan and felt like what was once a "we" was now an "I"... funny how my brain and emotions function sometimes...
but as always, after a fight, things are back to being great!