Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The calm after the storm

Seems like things are shaping up... Phil and I patched things up well... I missed class yesterday to stay in bed with him... We were both really apologetic and now things are fantastic! Last night... While I was studying late, he didn't rush me to come home. When I did come home... The apartment was so clean and he was preparing dinner. He actually ditched Moe to stay in bed with me. It kind of makes me feel guilty for thinking the horrible thoughts that I was and doing the stupid things that I did. Giving the keys to the apartment back would have been the biggest mistake ever... It would be like taking a million steps back from our relationship...
Anyhow... Everything always works out...
now if I could only get past these next two or three days of midterms... grrr