Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Not your average chiqita???!

Reading over some blogs from other people, I stumbled across a woman's who had the same template as mine (all pretty and pink). Not to offend anybody but I personally didn't like what read(the contents of it for that matter were way too "girlie for me"). After changing my color from pink to green (although the pokey dots were calling me) I realized that I am probably more girlie than I think or admit to be. I like the colors pink, purple, and red. I wear make-up, tight clothes, and jewerly. I have a shoe and purse collection. I like babies, puppies, and anything that's small and I will say oooohhhh soooo cute at least several times a day. I don't eat red meat and I have my fat days. I wine and complain, I don't like making decisions for others. I like Tori Amos, Fiona Aple, and Madonna. I don't like violent, action packed movies... Must I go on??? How typical am I???
On the other hand, I've dripped-dry so many times I can't even count (charming huh?). I've slept in a tent for two weeks straight. I am now a-pro camper, peeing in the woods is no biggy for me (the drip drying techniques came in handy there too). I burp aloud if I want.
Ok, ok, I realize the girly side in me takes up a bigger paragragh... what's your point???

I suppose I should go back to pink... and add some pockey dots while I'm at it!