Thursday, September 16, 2004

My imbalances

I am absolutely so emotional and way too sensitive. I actually, believe it or not, was in tears last night when Phil and I were playing squash. I was getting tired and I kept on missing easy shots so he slaps me on the bum (in a loving way) and said maybe you should go lift some weights. I completely took it the wrong way... and I thought he was emplying that I should get more exercise! I tell you... I have lost all my senses especially my sense of humor! I blame it on my hormones since I'm on my period... but sometimes I am convinced I'm crazy!!! I feel guilty for cancelling with my counsellor yesturday... I am apparently less emotional stable than I thought. Since I saw her last week I figured we wouldnt have all that much to talk about and I didn't want to waste a session going over the same old shit (my mother's insensitive and selfish ways). Plus I had a class after and I had no desire of waking into class puffy-eyed and emotionally drained!