Friday, September 17, 2004

Cinderella and her missing flip flop!

Spent the day at my dad's babysitting and somewhere in the midst of preparing meals, snacks, running around, playing hide and seek, changing diapers, and reading stories... Kaiden hid one of my sandals! I kinda forgot about it until 20 minutes before leaving. Well, the kid's long term memory for that kind of stuff is clearly not more than three hours because he forgot where he hid it. So my dad and I were searching the entire house for twenty minutes without any luck! I refuse to believe I was outsmarted by a 4 year old. I had to catch my train in a hurry so I borrowed a pair of shoes from my step mom... Disastrous... I have never wore an uglier pair of shoes in my life! I felt so ugly and self conscious about my feet and the shoes they were swimming in (I felt like Ronald McDonald). And to top things off... People kept on looking at my feet!
Makes me wonder, yet once more, if I really want kids of my own... I think I should stop babysitting those kids cause there gonna make me rethink my entire future!!! hahaha... at least there not my monsters!