Saturday, July 17, 2004

Phil, if you are reading this... I WILL FIND OUT!!!

My trouble maker of a boyfriend claims that I can't hide anything from him on the net... computer geek!!!
I've been telling him about my online journal and I printed out my last entry and showed it to him... that was probably a tease...
But I have absolutely nothing to hide from him... should I make him read my entries???
Decisions, decisions...
I have lately discovered an indecisive side of me... I am an opinionated, stand-up kinda gal but gosh darn sometimes I have a hard time!  Sometimes I prefer not to make any decisions... why? because I believe in fate and i believe that things will work out... but I realised that indecision is a decision in itself (I decide not to make a decision)... follow me?  
I started realizing this alot in Europe... I could stand in the yogourt isle for prolonged periods of time oooing and aaaing, trying to pick the best... (There are millions of variety: low-fat, non-fat, bio, strawberry, mixed berries, vanilla... small container, larger container... must I go on?).  While a tiny choice like that could take me over ten minutes... Kim and I decided to go from Spain to Portugal instead of France in about 2.4 minutes... 
I always thought I was a very "black or white" kind of a person... I am slowly discovering a grey area...  When I strongly oppose something I say it! But when I am indifferent... it is nearly impossible for me to make a decision... i am torn...