Thursday, July 29, 2004

major stressies...

Just got back from an orientation session at school and believe it or not I am quite anxious to start up again. I am one of those who has to study like a maniac to get good grades (unlike those f***ers who don't crack open a book and get As). But I am looking forward to studying in my new program, meet new people, and I feel a great sense of proud to study hard and get good grades (positive reinforcement)...
ok... What I wrote above was before being able to register... hmmm... The familiar stress of not getting the courses that you want when you want... They always make it seem so simple... Now and then I forget just how stressful school is and how I let it get to me... And here I am clicking away at the ADD ANOTHER COURSE button... I am in for some major stresses... Like I can afford to lose more hair!!!