Tuesday, July 27, 2004

How satisfying...

A couple things that have brought some satisfaction to my life these past couple of days:
- just took the longest pee of my life... You know when you have to go so bad you can barely walk??? Wow
- went to the gym today and yesterday
- gave the double middle finger to this truck driver who was honking and whistling at me... That felt great... Disrespectful looser...
- cheered Omar up (he recently broke up with his gf because she cheated on him), and I tried to convince him that he will be able to trust again...
- someone at the gym said I had the "love glow"...
- cleaned up my house... How good it feels not to be sitting in fiflth
- took Joe out for dinner and drinks last night for his birthday (everybody bailed on him except for me and Kimmy... I felt like a good friend)
- watched the second CD of season 6 of Sex and the City