Sunday, July 11, 2004

Back to reality!??!!!

I am back! It has been exactly a week. I have been crazy busy with friends, family, laundry, contemplating finding a job, going back to the gym and especially... spending every waking hour with the boyfriend! i must say, its nice to be back... i still feel on vacation mode though... feels like i should be picking up and leading my nomadic life that i got acustomed to in europe...
i havnt posted a blog for well over two months... i wont even start writting about my trip... short description: spectacular, brilliant, exciting... the best experience ever... i missed the boyfriend like crazy though, but things are perfect with the two of us. it was good for us. i could tell my sis is not happy to be back, i think shes bored and maybe a little resentful that i am glad to be back and that i had someone waiting for me on my arrival. (she has recently broke up with her high school sweet heart of 6 years)...
anyhow... i am writting about nothing... its good to be back!