Thursday, April 29, 2004

Wouldnt it be nice...

That is my official song of the week (or has it been two)... The Beach Boys.... I just put it onto my ipod so I listen to it at least once a day.... It makes me so happy

So spring is here (knock on wood... ah what do I care I am going to be on a beach in a week and a half)

I am feeling in a great mood tonight... just got back from the gym... ive been having great workouts lately. I should savor them now cause thats it for me and the gym for 2 months!

So I feel like I have so much to do in so little time... I am partying with friends tomorrow at Gogos... a little going away party... sunday is phil and I's last day off together so we want to plan somthing... I have various girly appointments next week, an appointment with the counselor on monday, have to get together with Patricia, my dad wants to have a supper and my mom too. Wow... jam packed few days to come