Monday, April 12, 2004

this is my first attempt on writting my thoughts on anything besides plain old pen and paper... i have had many diaries in the past but for some reason i never get past the first two weeks or so... do I just have so much to say??? Even if i seem to jump from one subject to the other and I may appear to be a scatter brain... I assure you I am quite sane.
First thing is first... I am leaving on a two month trip in 25 days and counting. Wow.. woohoo... ya right... the thing is that I planned this trip when I was attempting to commit relationship suicide (i desperately wanted out and what better way to do that then to leave for 8 weeks). Ok so me and the ex are not together anymore... all thanks to... nop not the trip but to this new guy (lets just call him PG... I will elaborate a little more on my true love for him a little later on).
But now pg and I have been together for a little over 4 months and I am terribly sad to be leaving him.. we are at an amazing phase in our relationship (i call it the honeymoon) in which we are quickly discovering every aspect of eachother and cannot stand being apart for any prolonged period of time...
What a sap I am...
Anyways... like my old man said... TRUE LOVE WILL PREVAIL...
As their is absolutely no point in being sad over what should be the greatest experience in my life... I think I should just listen to my old mans words...