Tuesday, April 20, 2004

15 more days
So overwhelmed... Here are things that are laying on my conscious and are preventing me from sleeping...
1- I am leaving in almost 2 weeks and I don't feel ready (probably emotionally more then anything else)... (I have been waiting for this day for months and it seemed to never come and now all of a sudden its too soon!!!
2- I have an appointment with a counselor on Friday morning who will be referring me to head doctor (certain issues must be dealt with but I just get so damn emotional about it all)
3- I have only received one grade for this semester... Just put me out of my misery.... Fear of the unknown...
4- I hope I get accepted into my program next semester... That too... Fear of the unknown
5- I screwed up my schedule for my bcpill and now my system is outta wack
6- my brother hogs the computer to listen to his rap songs and to talk to chicks on msn... F*****g adolescents...
7- my moms ex (who to say the least has nothing going for himself) is potentially creeping back into the picture
8- I am not sleeping beside my bf tonight (this happens very rarely)

On the other hand...
1-I have the most supportive, caring, attentive, and adorable boyfriend on the face of this planet
2-I am done school for this semester... I should be happy whether I think I did well or not
3- I am going away for the weekend... Camping is always fun...
4- I have been to the gym 4 days in a row and THAT makes me feel good

Wow... Just realized how much I had to wine and complain about... Really I am a happy person... I guess I've kinda been down lately though...
I guess I needed to rant... i think I feel better...